Choose a retained search and benefit from the level of commitment we ensure between client and consultant. You receive five times the number of working hours spent when compared to a standard contingency search, thanks to the time dedicated by our recruiters to evaluate the potential candidates. When we partner this with our client’s passion for finding the right person, we deliver an exceptional service.
At KD Recruitment, we pride ourselves on our timeliness. Some job searches can take anywhere between one and three months to complete, so ensure you have professional services on hand to help. Each of our retained recruitment consultants has no more than six assignments at any time, allowing them to offer the necessary administrative support. Plus, our client delineation means we only discuss your vacancy with a potential candidate, preventing problematic bidding wars.
Benefit from a dedicated recruitment consultant, their resources, and industry knowledge. Unlike contingency searches, we can help you fill the position in three simple steps:
- Stage 1- The Employer & Recruitment Consultant agrees to work on the vacancy on a retained assignment basis, guaranteeing their time and effort in prioritising this position. The client will pay a third of the total payment at this stage.
- Stage 2- Once the employer has a shortlist of candidates and know who they would like to interview for the position, the second portion of the payment is due.
- Stage 3- The employer finds their ideal candidate, and they begin working for the client. When the consultant receives their final payment, the process is complete.
Make the most of our retained program and find the most qualified person in the marketplace. As such, you get the maximum recruitment performance for your money and the opportunity to discover the missing piece in your company. Plus, most retained searches cost no more than contingency recruitment, delivering excellent results without the expense.
When you choose retained recruitment with KD Recruitment, you will benefit from our expert services. Aspects of these include:
- Access to professional candidates not available elsewhere
- Faster recruitment processes through our dedicated resources
- Customised services to each of our clients
- Tailored questioning in the interview process for each specified vacancy
- A quality shortlist with committed candidates
- A thorough search of the job marketplace
- More numerous responses to advertisements, in a first option basis
- Improving your corporate profile
For more information, get in touch with our team at KD Recruitment and start your journey towards quality recruitment today.